Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom's Luncheon

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there! I have the best mom ever and I love every moment we spend together. With everything that we have in common from cooking to crafts to antiques to garage sales, we can definitely fill up our time together and we have so much fun while we're at it! These pictures are from a luncheon my mom hosted at my grandma's house for her sisters and their daughters. It was beautiful and very "Semi-Homemade" (check out the table-scape). I had the greatest time as her sous-chef and the food was delicious!




2 comments:

  1. And I have the best daughter ever. Thanks for sharing such fun times with me. We did have a special lunch with the girls - I couldn't have done it without your help. We're going to do this again soon. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I missed out! The tablescape looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete