Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mrs. Dash Tilapia

Today's post will be a short one. Well, because, it's a short recipe, and it doesn't have a background story. I turn to this recipe when: I want to be healthy, I want to be quick, and I didn't plan ahead. I open my freezer, pull out the frozen fish, soak in cold water for a few minutes, and we're ready to go. Tilapia is an easy fish to make taste yummy and, when bought in bulk, can be cheap and available for a last minute kind of day.


Mrs. Dash Tilapia Ingredients:
capful of Mrs. Dash Onion and Herb seasoning
Tilapia filets
3 Tbsp. olive oil
3 Tbsp. butter


Heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat.
Sprinkle each side of tilapia with Mrs. Dash seasoning.
Cook in butter until sides turn white, flip and continue cooking until cooked though.


Tilapia is done when flakes easily with a fork.
Mrs. Dash is a salt-free seasoning, however, I do add some salt at the end. Can't help it!!

1 comment:

  1. Great recipe - I never get tired of tilapia.
    And, your roasted sweet potatoes would go good with this. Keep cook'in.

    ReplyDelete